Join our $75,000 Match Campaign to help complete our $1M Facility!
We need your help to complete this project. Thanks to Alumbra Innovations Foundation, all donations will be matched up to $75,000! Click here to donate.
- We found a site that provides parking, and easy access in a serene location in Rose Canyon
- Our architect has designed a functional space with a beautiful aesthetic and two therapy pools
- Our building permit was approved by the City on Oct. 1 and demolition began the following week
- We held a Groundbreaking Ceremony on Oct. 14. Read the article in the UT.
- View our Capital Campaign brochure here
By making a tax deductible donation to our capital campaign, you’ll be directly contributing to the growth of Healing Wave Aquatics and the start of our next chapter.
get involvedThere are many ways to get involved with Healing Wave Aquatics. We invite you to join us at one of our social events, take a tour of one of our pools, or meet one of our aquatic practitioners. Read More
Therapy that Works
Johns Hopkins University studied warm water therapy for post-traumatic stress relief. This study was based on the practices of Healing Wave Aquatics and found that our warm water therapy is effective in decreasing symptoms of PTS.
Justin came home from deployment and his family realized something was different. His PTSD manifested powerfully and after an ultimatum from his future wife, he decided to reach out for help. Healing Wave Aquatics was the first treatment that allowed him to
Marine Corps Veteran
Branden went from Marine to firefighter but the transition was difficult and he left his PTSD unaddressed. Healing Wave Aquatics program gave Branden a "night and day" difference in his day-to-day interactions with others.
Cherrie was having difficulty in her personal life and she was suffering from suicidal ideations. Cherrie explains how Healing Wave Aquatics helped her sleep better, increase her "emotional connectedness," and become calmer overall.