"I'm so grateful and thankful for this program. Words can never explain the amount of peace I have felt."
- U.S. Navy veteran who earned eight Achievement Medals and who lives with post-traumatic stress and military sexual trauma
"I was anxious upon arrival with racing thoughts. Had bad night terrors/sweats. In the water…it all melted away. Marcia is an angel healer. Thank you."
- Vietnam veteran, Session 9
"After 1st session: The experience is hard to explain…very comfortable, maternal, relaxing, unencumbering, free. One of the nicest experiences I have had in many years."
- Post-911 veteran, survived a suicide bomber, Session 1
"Stress melted away. Floating in the universe. My back feels better. I could feel the energy in my fingertips."
- Post-911 Veteran with TBI and PTS, Session 3
"This is the first time I didn’t think at all. Thank you! "
- Post-911 veteran, MST and PTS, Session 5
"I have been experiencing very real flashbacks recently and am on the verge of crying at any moment. Today was the first time I have felt safe all week and that overwhelms me with gratitude."
– Post-911 veteran, MST and PTS, Session 7
"Learning to let go in all ways and accept a natural form of surrender. Not a lost surrender, but one of gains. "
– Post-911 Army veteran, Session 2
"For the first time, I was able to be kind to myself."
- Post-911 veteran