Healing Wave Aquatics (formerly Wave Academy) is honored to partner with a dynamic team of professionally certified Aquatic Practitioners. These talented men and women are in the water every day supporting Healing Wave Aquatics clients in their healing journeys. With great appreciation and respect we, at Healing Wave Aquatics , recognize this amazing team of Aquatic Practitioners for their dedication and service.
Healing Wave Aquatics Practitioners are all WATSU® certified Practitioners, and Licensed in Massage Therapy in the State of California. Practitioners are also available for private sessions, please email for private rates and availability.
For a look into why our practitioners choose to serve the military, veteran, and caregiver community - please see their personal comments below.
- Watsu® Aquatic Therapy Practitioner/Mentor
- Holistic Health Practitioner & Trauma Sensitive Therapist
- MS Graduate Studies in Kinesiology & Integrative Wellness
- Somatic Experiencing® Trauma Facilitator
- CAMTC & NCBTMB State & National Certified Massage Therapist
- HeartMath® Certified Trainer, Mentor & Intervention Practitioner
- Amen Clinic Certified Brain Health Professional
- Strozzi Institute Somatic Leadership & Transformation
- Certified LLLT/Cold Laser Practitioner
- Neuro-Biofeedback & HRV Practitioner
- Master NLP, MER®; Hypnosis Practitioner, Instructor & Mentor
- Certified Brainspotting® Practitioner
- Certified Havening Technique® Practitioner
- NARM® Informed Professional
- Certified Mirroring Hands Practitioner
- ThetaHealing® Certificate of Science Master Teacher &
- Certified InnerWise® Mentor & Coach
- National Holistic Institute Alumnus: Massage Therapist & Health Educator
- CAMTC Certified
- NCBTMB Nationally Board Certified Massage Therapist
- Certified Teacher & Advanced Practitioner - Northern-Style Thai Yoga Massage
- Watsu® & Waterdance® Certified Aquatic Practitioner
I am a practitioner at Healing Wave Aquatics because I am committed to using aquatic therapy in service of breaking the cycles of trauma in my own personal history, as well as sharing what I’ve learned with anyone whom I have the honor to work, so that they too may forge a new path forward. I have seen firsthand the profound effects of untreated post-traumatic stress in Veterans in multiple generations of my family, and working for this organization has given me the opportunity to embrace the chance to give back to the veteran community of San Diego in the best way I know how. Showing people what the water has to offer them is one of my greatest joys, and I feel so blessed to be able to share it with as many people as possible.
~ To Contact Tyson, email: email@example.com
- CAMTC Certified
- Worldwide Aquatic Bodywork Association (WABA) - Registered
- Watsu® Certified Aquatic Practitioner
- Massage Therapist (CMT Certified)
- Crainosacral Therapist: Land/Water
- Tibetan Singing Bowl Therapist: Sound & Vibration Therapy, Land/Water