Client Care Coordinator
Healing Wave Aquatics is a small, dedicated nonprofit committed to supporting individual wellness and management of complex stress through aquatic therapy. We are the only non-profit in the nation providing trauma-informed aquatic therapy. Our core program helps clients with post-traumatic stress, focusing on veterans and military as well as their caregivers.
The Client Care Coordinator will play an important role in our nonprofit organization by coordinating the schedule for clients to begin their 8-week therapy program. The Coordinator will answer client questions, direct them to support, communicate with our practitioners to ensure their availability, as well as help contribute to Communications and Administrative support.
The Client Care Coordinator will be part of our small dedicated team and will report to the Executive Director.
Client Scheduling and Client Care:
- Serve as a primary point of contact for clients, providing exceptional customer service and addressing inquiries or concerns
- Communicate with practitioners and staff to confirm schedule
- Reach out to program clients to confirm availability and orient them to the HWA process
- Learn our scheduling software system; schedule clients with practitioners and make scheduling adjustments when necessary
- Support client questions and provide additional information on resources
- Support our fee-for-service Wellness Clients with scheduling and support
- Assist with billing and insurance claims processing (expected to begin in late 2024)
Communications & Administrative Support:
- Promote client experience and HWA through communications: social media and newsletter support
- Help HWA with administrative support: mailings, supply orders, phone calls
- Participate in team meetings and be willing to collaborate to support HWA goals
Skills and Attributes Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Previous experience in a medical or dental office setting preferred
- Compassionate in working with sensitive populations
- Scheduling experience and strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records.
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations to safeguard patient information
- Interest in behavioral health, wellness and trauma-informed care
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with team members
- Demonstrated commitment to our values and mission.
This position is Part Time at 16-24 hours per week. Healing Wave Aquatics offers prorated PTO for part time employees (equals about 6-7 days per year) and prorated hours for the 13 holidays per year. Healing Wave Aquatics also offers free parking, welcoming office space, and an annual complimentary float session. Occasional evenings and weekends required.
Job Type: Part-time
Job environment: 16- 24 hours, Tues – Fri
Pay: $21 – $25 per hour
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Applications will be accepted through Feb. 29. No phone calls please.